- See dolphins, turtles, and manatees!
- Highest and longest flight on Fort Myers Beach with up to 1,200 feet of towline.
- Fly 1-3 people at a time.
- Experience thrilling free-fall dips!
- Add photos and GoPro video to your flight.
- Take off and land on the back of the boat.
- Short Flight 400' Towline
- Regular Flight 800' Towline + 1 Toe Dip
- Best Flight Ever 1,200' Towline + 2 Toe Dips
- Observer Max One Per Reservation
The Best Parasailing in Fort Myers Beach!
Enjoy a bird’s-eye view of the Gulf of Mexico, Fort Myers Beach, and Sanibel!
Ranalli Parasail is located in the beautiful subtropics of Florida on the Gulf of Mexico, and Estero Island, what we lovingly call Fort Myers Beach. With a highly trained and personable staff, we guarantee a safe and exciting flight.
Choose the length that will satisfy your craving for adventure:
Short Flight: 400 Foot Towline: Just a taste.
Regular Flight: 800 Foot Towline + 1 Toe Dip: You get to spend a bit more time in the air, and then you will experience a free fall dip at the end of the ride. It gives you the sensation of being in a parachute.
Best Flight Ever: 1,200 Foot Towline + 2 Toe Dips: Our most popular, highest, and longest flight on Fort Myers Beach. It provides you with the maximum time aloft and also offers the thrill of two free fall dips. You probably won’t be going again the next day, so go all the way.
Anyone on the boat who is not parasailing will count as an OBSERVER ticket, including passengers under 5 years old. (Only one observer seat per reservation.)
- No experience necessary.
- Participants must be 5 years and older.
- Pregnant women cannot ride on a parasail.
- Life jackets will be provided.
- Highly trained staff with more than 20 years of experience.
- We are fully licensed and insured.
- Prices are per person.
- Board shorts
- Any clothes you feel comfortable getting wet
- Sun lotion